Take Control of Your TBR Pile is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and its back for its third year. This will be my first time taking part in the challenge and i’m hoping it will really motivate me to read more books than i have been lately! It ties in well to my other challenges of the year (which are basically TBR challenges) so i’m hoping this will give me the super boost that is needed. For the month of March you read books in your TBR pile that were released before March 1, 2015, that means that any ARC’s read do not count for this challenge.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined)
- Begins March 1st, 2015 and ends March 31, 2015 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
- ALL books must have been published before March 2015.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party and read-a-thon will be announced to help you reach your goals.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2015 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2015 release. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy)
Right, this is a tricky one. I think i’m going to aim to read 7 books ( mainly because i like the number 7). It may not seem like much, but the first two weeks of March i’m finishing up my lab time for my masters year and it’s going to be super hectic. I have multiple journal articles to read and a dissertation and project report to write and finish, but reading can help relax me so i’m hoping that i’ll be able to get quite a lot of reading done! I’ll also try and do weekly update posts throughout march on my progress in this challenge!
I’m also going to be taking part in the Read-a-thon happening between the 13th and 16th of March, hopefully this will be the boost i need in the middle of the month!
Thanks for reading,